Beginning today, all schools and departments will be going through the weekly time and attendance approval process. Every Monday, all employees will need to log in to their Kronos account to approve last week’s timecard. To do that:
- Log in to Kronos using the Kronos Dashboard shortcut on your computer’s desktop or the mobile app (Android instructions; iPhone instructions).
- Within your Timecard, use the dropdown menu to change the time period from Current Pay/Schedule Period to Previous Pay Period.
- Verify the information and click on the Approve icon.
A couple of notes:
- If you took leave last week and haven’t submitted a leave request through Kronos, please make sure to do that.
- We encourage you to add a recurring reminder on your calendar to prompt you to approve your timecard each Monday.
Need help? Please reach out to your time keeper or supervisor, or email email@example.com. (This is a new email address!)