As a reminder, every Monday, all employees need to log in to their Kronos account to approve last week’s timecard. However, last week’s half-day holiday produced a glitch in the system that we are still working to resolve:
If you are a 12-month Non-Exempt employee who worked for any amount of time on Wednesday, November 27, please do NOT approve your timecard until Kronos accurately reflects your time. If you have already approved your timecard for last week and your time is incorrect, please log in to Kronos using the Kronos Dashboard shortcut on your computer’s desktop, open the Previous Pay Period, and select Remove Timecard Approval from the Approve Timecard drop-down menu.
If you are a 12-month Exempt employee, your Cumulative Hours for the Previous Pay Period may show only 36 hours. You may still approve your timecard; this will not affect your pay.
Thank you for your patience as we continue to learn and improve our new system.
How to approve your timecard:
- Log in to Kronos using the Kronos Dashboard shortcut on your computer’s desktop or the mobile app (Android instructions; iPhone instructions).
- Within your Timecard, use the drop-down menu to change the time period from Current Pay/Schedule Period to Previous Pay Period.
- Verify the information and click on the Approve icon.
A couple of notes:
- If you took leave last week and haven’t submitted a leave request through Kronos, please make sure to do that.
- If you haven’t already, we encourage you to add a recurring reminder on your calendar to prompt you to approve your timecard each Monday.
How to get help: