The Department of Technology has created a new and exciting interactive website, the ACPS Technology Resources Library, where you will find a comprehensive collection of approved and/or recommended technology resources for ACPS.
With this new website, teachers can:
- Search for resources by content area;
- Sort and search by various categories (e.g., Assessment & Feedback, Music & Audio, Video & Filmmaking);
- Find available learning tools specific to elementary, middle and high school students;
- Identify the tools that will work on the various ACPS technology platforms (i.e., laptops, iPads, ACPS Network); and
- Find the approved hardware available for purchase by your school.
If you don’t find what you’re looking for and have a new website, software or tool you’d like reviewed, teachers and staff can easily submit a vetting request through Technology’s Resource Vetting Form. Doing so will help ensure:
- Student privacy;
- That the new learning tool will work; and
- A positive first experience for students, families and teachers.
We encourage you to visit our new ACPS Technology Resources Library at resources.k12albemarle.org and explore! If you’d like support navigating this site, please reach out to your school’s assigned LTI.