You’re invited! The Piedmont Regional Education Program/Parent Resource Center (PREP/PRC) will host its annual “Live and Learn” Information and Resource Fair on Saturday, Nov. 11. This FREE event will be held from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Piedmont Virginia Community College, located at 501 College Drive in Charlottesville.
Information sessions include:
- The ABCs of ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis)
- Understanding Social Security Disability Claims
- Making a Successful Transition from High School to College
- Guardianship and Alternatives to Guardianship
- Gateway to Services & Case Management
- Special Needs Trusts and ABLE Savings Accounts
- IEP Meetings – Ins and Outs
- A Glimpse Into Your Child’s AD/HD Brain
- Navigating Medicaid Waivers
Presentations, resource fair, food, and door prizes, plus a free gift for the first 50 families! Learn more »
For more information or to register, please contact Deborah Anama, Parent Resource Coordinator, at 434-975-9400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PREP provides special education programming and related services to families in Charlottesville City and the counties of Albemarle, Culpeper, Fluvanna, Greene, Louisa, Madison, Nelson, and Orange.