Our new centralized print management solution, PaperCut, is designed to streamline and enhance the printing experience for all staff and students. Here is what you can expect from this upgrade:
- You may see more printer options when you print.
- When printing from Chrome, you may need to select “View more options” to find the printer you want.
- Once you have selected a favorite or default printer, it will remain your default printer.
- Copiers and printers designated for all staff use will automatically be available in any building you visit.
- Printer names are relatively the same, but now end with “on acps-print”.
If you don’t see the printer(s) you need, please open a support ticket so a Technology team member can assist you with installing the desired printer. You may also call us at 434-975-9444 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.