Open Enrollment starts next week! If you or your family members wear glasses or contact lenses, check out our NEW voluntary vision plan, Blue View Vision! This plan includes routine eye exams and annual allowances for eyeglass frames, lenses, and contact lenses.
Good to know:
- Blue View Vision members have access to one of the nation’s largest vision networks.
- Using in-network providers will give you the best value.
- You can request reimbursement for some out-of-network services (subject to the out-of-network allowance).
- You don’t have to be enrolled in our medical plan to participate in this coverage!
Who can enroll?
Any benefits-eligible employee, their spouse, and their dependents under the age of 26 can enroll. (You must be enrolled to cover dependents.)
How can I learn more?
- You can view the details of the plan here: Blue View Vision Plan Summary.
- Rates can be found on our Open Enrollment info site.
How do I enroll?
Enroll through the ADP Employee Portal during Open Enrollment, November 1-15!
Open Enrollment is the only time during the year when you can elect this coverage, unless you have an eligible mid-year qualifying event that allows you to make changes to your pre-tax benefits (like the voluntary vision plan).
Whether you have a quick question or you’d like to schedule a virtual consultation with a member of our benefits team, we’re here to help! You can reach us by email at email@example.com or give us a call at 434-296-5827.
For your convenience, here are links to previous articles in our Open Enrollment Essentials series:
- Get to Know Your Medical Benefit Options (Oct. 23, 2023)
- What Is a High Deductible Medical Plan & Is It for Me? (Oct. 24, 2023)