Volume 1, Issue 3
|News from ACPS
Board Meeting Highlights
Engage With the Board
- Attend school board meetings in person or virtually by video livestream.
- Sign up to provide public comment at a meeting.
- Email the board at SchoolBoard@k12albemarle.org.
Board Meeting Resources
- Access video recordings of school board meetings on our Meeting Recordings web page.
- Find materials presented to the board by clicking on the meeting date in the Agenda List in ElectronicSchoolBoard (ESB), and then clicking on the agenda item of interest.
- View meeting minutes in ESB through the Minutes Library.
In case you missed it, check out this recent press release:
|News from VDOE
TeacherDirect is a weekly newsletter designed to provide a direct line of communication between the Virginia Department of Education and classroom teachers and educators. Subscribe to TeacherDirect to receive weekly updates from VDOE via email!
VDOE did not release a new issue of TeacherDirect last week. For now, you can find the most recent resources and information in the November 15 issue.
Virginia Education Update Newsletter
Virginia Education Update is a weekly newsletter from Dr. Coons, Superintendent of Public Instruction, that serves to communicate official information from the Virginia Department of Education to school divisions.
The November 16 edition contains items that may be of interest to teachers and other school division employees, such as:
- ALL In Milestone
- Stronger Connections Grant Allocations Announced
- Two New Lab Schools
- Accreditation Listening Sessions Planned
|Visit the Archive
All issues of Insider Express are archived in the Compass! Simply select Insider Express from the Posts by Category drop-down menu to access the archive.