Here are some important updates for you:
- View the current Learning Technology Integrator (LTI) and Technology Support Specialist (TSS) assignments. As you can see, our TSS staff have more buildings to serve this year due to some position vacancies.
- There is no immediate need to image all laptops given the current circumstances. Our department will image laptops on an as-needed basis for the immediate future.
- The Technology and Digital Citizenship Field Guide for Families (Guía de Campo de Tecnología y Ciudadanía Digital para las Familias) is a resource to support you and your students’ families when having conversations about technology and when planning around technology use during this time.
- Helpful resources for delivery of virtual instruction include the Zoom Resource and the Instructional Videos – Best Practices tip sheet for recording and storing videos.
- Bookmark and visit our new interactive Technology Tools and Resources Library, where you will find all ACPS-approved and recommended technology tools available to you and your students.
- We want to know if you need technology support! Please don’t hesitate to contact us:
- Families can call their school’s main line for technology support or use the online Student Technology Support Form to submit a service ticket.
We look forward to working together to make this year a great success for you and your students!