Eileen Gomez, ACPS COVID-19 Coordinator, and Lindsay Snoddy, Deputy Director of Building Services, present, How We’re Protecting Students & Staff During COVID-19:
The video, which highlights health and safety strategies that ACPS is implementing to help protect our staff and students, addresses:
- Pillars of infection control;
- Our entrance procedure for students;
- The many and varied ways we are preparing our classrooms, hallways, and school buildings for a return to school;
- Our process when a student presents with COVID-19-like symptoms while at school;
- Next steps when a student tests positive; and
- Symptoms that should prompt you to stay home.
For up-to-date information on the school division’s efforts to support a healthy and safe physical environment for our students, employees, and community members, please visit the Health and Safety Practices page of our Return to School website.