Teachers and other licensed positions who were reappointed by the school board on May 25 have received their contracts in ADP. These contracts are due to be electronically signed by Friday, June 9.
To access and sign your contract, please follow these steps:
- Log in to ADP.
- Your ADP User ID/Password are separate from your K12 credentials. If you need assistance, please click Forgot your password?.
- The HR Service Team can assist with retrieving your User ID, but we are unable to provide your Password.
- Click Things to Do in the upper-right corner.
- Click Electronic Signature Request > three dots > Review and sign.
- Review and scroll to the bottom of your contract.
- Type in your legal first name and legal last name.
- Check the box acknowledging your electronic signature.
- Click Sign.
- Optional: Download electronically signed document and save and/or print file. (You can find the signed version in your ADP profile under “employee documents” at a later time, if desired.)
Questions about signing your contract in ADP? Email the HR Service Team or call us at 434-296-5827 (option 7).
- June 9 | Signed contracts due
- June 15 | Resignation deadline for licensed staff who are not returning