Only THREE DAYS (including today!) remain until the Open Enrollment window closes on Wednesday, November 15! These are the last few days where you’ll be able to:
- Add, drop or change medical or dental coverage;
- Enroll in our NEW! optional vision plan;
- Add, drop or change the dependents covered on those plans; and
- Enroll in a healthcare or dependent care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for 2024. (FSA elections do not carry over from year to year. If you want to participate next year, you must elect to make contributions during Open Enrollment.)
Open Enrollment takes place in the ADP Employee Portal. When you log in to ADP, you will see a pop-up announcement that will guide you to where you can make your 2024 plan year elections. If you miss the Open Enrollment window, the only time you can make changes to these benefits is if you have a mid-year qualifying event that allows you to make eligible changes.
2024 FSA Plan Year Updates Announced!
The IRS just released the 2024 Flexible Spending Account limits:
- Healthcare FSA (regular and Limited Purpose): $3,200
- Maximum Healthcare FSA rollover amount for 2024 into 2025: $640
- Dependent Care: $5,000 (no change)
- If you already elected to contribute the maximum by selecting Maximum Yearly Goal in ADP (see screenshot below), you will not need to re-elect this benefit; the system will update your contribution automatically.
- If you selected the Custom Amount button and manually elected the maximum amount, you will need to go back into the Open Enrollment module to update your contribution to ensure that you’ll be set up to contribute the maximum amount next year.
Not sure which you used? You can log in to the Open Enrollment Module in ADP as many times as you’d like (and make as many changes as you like) before it closes on Wednesday, November 15. Be sure to both confirm the benefit change when prompted AND hit the Submit enrollment button to save your changes for next year!
Whether you just have a quick question or you’d like to schedule a virtual consultation with a member of our benefits team, we’re here to help: Email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 434-296-5827.