Secondary Teachers: As we approach the end of the school year, here are a few things to know about your Schoology courses moving forward:
- All courses will be archived automatically.
- We encourage all teachers to review all of their created course content and create a reusable course copy of all content prior to June 30, 2021. We have created this End of Year Best Practices resource to support this process.
- Archived courses retain all content and enrollments. Rosters, materials, gradebook, etc., will still be available to teachers.
- Archived courses do not expire at the end of the school year. Teachers and students will continue to have access.
- Teachers and students can find their archived courses under My Courses > Archived.
If you have any questions about archived courses or how to access your archived course, please reach out to your Schoology Support Team.