Tomorrow, Friday, January 21, all ACPS employees will receive their first paycheck on our new biweekly schedule. This check will include pay for all hours worked from January 1-14, 2022.
You can review your paystub in our new payroll processing system, ADP. Paystubs were available for viewing beginning at noon today, but direct deposits will not be available until January 21.
Still Need to Register for ADP?
If you still need to register for ADP, please use the most recent registration link in your email. If you need assistance with registering, please view our slide presentation: ADP Portal Registration: A Step-by-Step Guide. If you need a new registration link sent to you, please email email@example.com.
ADP Learning Resources
The Payroll Clarity Project team has created the following resources for you:
- How to use ADP: ADP Portal Orientation
- How to view pay and tax documents: Viewing Pay and Tax Statements
- How to compare your paystub to your Kronos timecard: Comparing Your Paystub to Kronos Timecard
Upcoming paychecks will be issued as follows:
- Jan. 21, 2022: First paycheck on our biweekly schedule that will include pay for work from January 1-14.
- Jan. 31, 2022: This check will cover true-up pay and overtime. To review information on the true-up payment that 10- and 11-month non-exempt employees and teachers will receive, please see the “True-Up Pay” information provided in the Nov. 5 Compass post. This check will also include any overtime worked from December 4-31, 2021.
- Feb. 4, 2022: Second paycheck on our biweekly schedule that will include pay for work from January 15-28.
See a Mistake?
If you feel as though there is a mistake on your paystub, please first check your timecard in Kronos, as this is the information that was sent to ADP for processing. If you still need assistance, please contact your timekeeper or supervisor, or visit one of our support sessions (see below).
The Payroll Clarity Project team has scheduled several support sessions over the next few days. During these sessions, ACPS employees can ask questions they have related to the payroll changes:
- Thursday, Jan. 20 | 3 to 4:30 p.m. | Zoom link
- Friday, Jan. 21 | NEW TIME! 9:30 to 11 a.m. | Zoom link
- Friday, Jan. 21 | 3 to 4:30 p.m. | Zoom link
- Monday, Jan. 24 | 8 to 9 a.m. | Zoom link
- Monday, Jan. 24 | 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. | Zoom link
- Tuesday, Jan. 25 | 10:30 a.m. to noon | Zoom link
Still Have Questions?
If you still have questions after talking with your timekeeper, supervisor, or a support session host, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. An archive of Payroll Clarity Project information is also available on the ACPS Payroll Clarity Project web page.