Interested in building a supportive and productive classroom community? Want to learn how social and emotional learning support student engagement and academic achievement?
Responsive Classroom and Developmental Designs are two pillars of our commitment to meeting the social-emotional learning needs of our students. We are excited to offer both of these summer professional learning opportunities in person this summer. The schedule is included below, including a newly added Responsive Classroom session this August!
Register for sessions through the Professional Learning Management System (PLMS). Once logged in, click on Courses and then search for keywords Responsive Classroom or Developmental Designs.
- Responsive Classroom (Core): June 21-24 or June 27-30 or July 11-14 or August 1-4 (Just added!)
- Responsive Classroom (Advanced): June 21-24 or June 27-30
- Developmental Designs I (Middle School): June 21-24 or July 11-14
- Developmental Designs II (Middle School): July 11-14
- Developmental Designs for High School: July 18-21
Sessions are scheduled to run from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Teachers will receive a $300 stipend for attending.
Questions? Email Michael Craddock.