Your benefits Open Enrollment window (November 1-15) is active NOW! Any changes you make to your medical, dental, optional vision, and Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account elections during the Open Enrollment window will go into effect January 1, 2024, and will run through December 31, 2024.
Getting started is EASY! Open Enrollment takes place in the ADP Employee Portal. As soon as you log in, you’ll see this pop-up:
Click the Start enrollment button and you’ll be on your way! You can find instructions on using the Open Enrollment module (along with lots of other helpful information) on our Open Enrollment info site.
Remember: The online Open Enrollment system is available November 1-15. For tips on how you can sail through this Open Enrollment window, check out yesterday’s Compass post!
What should I be doing during Open Enrollment?
- Review the medical and dental plans and rates on our Open Enrollment info site to see if you want to change plans for next year. Check out our new PLANselect Decision Support Tool to help you compare and decide!
- Review the new voluntary vision plan to see if you want to enroll for next year.
- Review the dependents on your plan and our plan eligibility rules to ensure that you have only eligible dependents on your plan(s). (See the “Spousal/Child Eligibility for Our Coverage” section of our Open Enrollment info site.)
- Review our disability options: Long-Term Disability through The Hartford and our in-house Sick Leave Bank.
- Ask for assistance if you have questions or need help using the Open Enrollment module in ADP!
What happens if I don’t do anything during Open Enrollment?
If you don’t log in to the Open Enrollment module in ADP and successfully save your benefits elections:
- You will keep the same medical and dental plan elections and the dependents you cover on those plans into 2024.
- You will not have access to the new optional vision plan for 2024.
- You will not be able to contribute into a Healthcare or Dependent Care FSA (Flexible Spending Account) for 2024.
- If you are currently on the Albemarle Choice Plan, your HSA (Health Savings Account) will be disabled and your contributions will be set to $0.
Whether you just have a quick question or you’d like to schedule a virtual consultation with a member of our benefits team, we’re here to help! You can reach us by email at email@example.com or give us a call at 434-296-5827.